Monday, November 08, 2004

Tireing Weekend

I'm tired today. I'm not sure if it's from the weekend (which was busy) or if it's from the sinus medication I took last night to vanquish the horrid sinus headache that had been pummeling me all afternoon. At any rate it was a busy weekend. I'm far to tired to even rehash it here on the blog. It makes me need a nap just thinking about it.

High points of the weekend: Went to see The Incredibles on Friday night. Fuck that was a good movie! I want to see it again. Game on Saturday night which I had not intended to attend but kind of got roped in and wanted to hang out with my friends (Okay, I really just wanted to sit on the couch with The New Mrs. S and talk about makeup while making catty comments). I didn't get home until 1:30 am. Ugh... that's painful when I have to get up at 6:30 am for work. Sunday went to see Shark Tale after work. It's an okay movie - not worth seeing for full price. Last night slept on the couch while K made dinner. Macaroni and cheese. Mmmmmm... Woke up to eat and negotiate bed time with the Little People. Watched half of the Farscape episodes The Queen taped for us (thank you!!!). K drugged me and I went to bed.

Whew. I still need a nap.

No comments: