Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Out From Under Rocks

Very weird, suddenly several men from my past have resurfaced in the past few weeks. Some I haven't spoke to in YEARS. K says it must be pheremones, I'm giving off pheremones. I say maybe my karma is balancing out to give me a much needed ego boost after my devastating relationship disaster. It is nice to be wanted. ;o)

On To Other Things...

Vote for Sable!

I slept so damn good last night, probably the best nights sleep in the past 5 weeks.

My dearest friend A just suffered a heart wrenching breakup - so naturaly she called me as I've recently been dealt the same blow. I repeated all the things that people have told me and hope they make her feel better than I did. I assure you A, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, sometimes it will be that train, other times it's bright glorious sunshine, just keep going.

Speaking of sunshine, that makes me thinkg of my SUN BURNED shoulders, they suddenly this morning decided to no longer be bright red. I really need to find my Bullfrog.

Why does my house get so freaking dirty in mere minutes when I spend hours cleaning?? I know, I know, has much to do with Chaos and Destruction. retorical question ya know.

Well my coffee is done, best CLEAN and do my mountain of laundry so I can get on track with my sewing. I'll be back to write more about my Scarby Weekend! The After Party and ride home up next! Yes, yes! More perilous tales involving Lerxst driving.

No comments: