Monday, April 11, 2005

Photos From Scarby
Three Wenches



Me, Denise and Sable - Selina took this picture, I love it - we were laughing and having so much fun right before Selina told us all to smile and snapped the picture.

Four Redheads



I'm Even Hot To A Dead Guy!


Dead Bob is my new man, hell he's always got a bone for me.

It's Good To Be The Captain!


John has no problems with most of his crew being ladies. ;o)

The Hottie In Blue


And his lovely lady. Good lord, is it even legal for a man this hot to be walking around??? I don't know but I'm thankful for that sight... and I continue to be thankful for as long as my industrial size box of batteries lasts.

I have more photos in my Yahoo album. I didn't take many photos, I forgot my card for my camera for the first day - what a dork am I! I'll write about what fun I had and the guy who kept calling me 'The Hot Chic' all day (crazy guy with bad vision), the after party, the trip to the gay bar for the Suck Fest and much much more. It rocked so much!

No comments: