Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Party In The Parking Lot
Or
Lerxst & Sable Know How To Party!


The first day of Scarby was really great. I hung around quite a bit with Denise, Sable & Lerxst. I ended the day with quite a buzz. Huzzah for strange alchoholic concoctions poured in my cup! Despite a few uncomfortable sightings of the ex with his whatever, I had a grand time. I appreciate him choosing NOT to party in the parking lot near me even though they were at one point parked near us - I can only wish for as much courtesy the rest of faire (it's to damn much to hope for them to not come back, damn it!). It was a wise choice as I chose to get rather drunk after seeing them and when I'm drunk I tend to blurt out truthful things that are better left unsaid.

Lerxst was the man when it came to providing me with the materials to get drunk. I chose not to partake in the screwdrivers Sable favored and Lerxst filled my cup with a Nutty Irishman. Huzzah! I suppose that's the best man I could ask for that night. The party was a bit of a blur after most of that and on to the other, but I do remember having a shit load of a grand time. Eventually my booze was cut off and I was told to get in the vehicle that it was time to go home. Hugs and kisses for everyone and staggered to the car.

Now for the fun part! The drive home! Lerxst driving is much less scary after an evening of drink. The conversation was quite funny (to me that is) and I ended my sentences with "Shit I'm drunk, I really need to shut the fuck up!" or "Fuck I'm drunk, you have to excuse me if I'm offensive." I don't think anyone needed a reminder of my drunken state and yes I did need to shut up. I do remember the ride being bumpy but as I said, it was less perilous at this point. At the point of dropping off Denise I had to use the potty. Denise was staying at a friends house and the house is rather old. I must have stood in the dark bathroom for 5 minutes with my bladder about to burst before I finally had to ask Denise where the light switch was.

Somewhere along the drive back to Lerxst place I started to sober up and we started discussing garb. I sobered up eventually and drove myself home from Lerxst - I was home by midnight.

No comments: