Thursday, June 09, 2005

Chammy & Riggor's Farewell Party/Karaoke Night

What a great turn out we had, saddly it was to say goodbye to Chammy & Riggor. *sigh* It was a great deal of fun and it got a little sad knowing that they were leaving. Oy! I'm all farklempt right now just thinking about it. Go on, talk among yourselves, look at the pictures.

The Party Can Begin, Shannon's Boobs Are Here.


Is That FEAR on Jerry's Face?

And he should be, he's right next to the legendary BOOB OF DOOM!!!

Hot Chicks

I don't need to expand on that, they are hot.

The Amazing Hat

And doesn't he look dashing in the hat? Now I want one like that - in black though.

Chammy Brought A Friend!

Paul had no clue he was doing that. Paul, baby I'm sorry, it was far to funny to NOT capture on film though.

That's a WHAT???

You do NOT want to know whose BUTT that's been up!

Arrrrgh! Captain Dork!

At last it was my turn to wear the hat! Well so I'm not so dashing in the hat... but I did get to wear it!

Assault With A Deadly Weapon

Thoes feathers will never be the same!

Okay, That's Just Wrong

And frightening, very, very frightening.

Headbanging

Aren't they cute?

And Finally...

THE END! Well at least Chammy's END.

It was a great get together. Sad to bid our friends farewell. As I hugged Chammy goodbye I mentioned how I would miss him and how it seemed like I was just now getting to know him and he said "And I brought you into this group." and I could have just cried. I'm happy he's found someone he loves as much as Heart. I'm so sad that he's moving away though!!! Heart we just ask that you and he come visit OFTEN. I'd really hate to have to get my posse together to go down there and put some hurt on you girl. I'm kidding, I'd never do that - but a voodoo doll, yeah that's more my style. ;o)

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm tired today and I have a HEADACHE. Someone bring me chocolate and a Grande Starbucks frappichino NOW!!

Oh yeah... my favorite comment made to me by someone "You're too pretty to be single." hehe how could I argue with that?

No comments: