Friday, June 10, 2005

Party! Party! Party!

Today has been a MUCH better day. The whining has been very low today. The toilet has behaved all day and I'm going to a PARTY tonight and tomorrow night! So despite having done laundry a good portion of the day, I'm all happy because I'll be with my friends very soon! So as soon as K get's home I'm going to zip out of the house and maybe I'll see him and the wee ones Sunday sometime.


Judyism

Lately I've had the ex men contacting me wanting to make a hook up (or booty call). It's quite flattering. First thing this morning, Marine was telling me he wanted to fuck me. That's so damn touching! I talked to Carpenter just 10 minutes later talking all sweet and shit. It's all about me and the worship of ME.

PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

Well I need to go get a shower and gather my clothes. I'm bringing my camera to the party so there WILL be pictures. Since I'll be drinking theres no telling what they'll look like, so please forgive if they are just a bunch of blurry shots of feet.

No comments: