Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Damn Them! Damn Them All!

Sheesh! WTF? I've been so busy and not busy but distracted that updating has been just impossible.

So.. let's see... I've had a date with a MASSAGE THERAPIST. This has prompted many comments from my girl friends of "Oh, he must be good with his hands". Heh, I'll get back to that in a bit.

K's still out there interviewing and sending in 15-20 resumes a week. It's frustrating to not have an answer. We are both on edge a lot, luckily there haven't been to many sharp words, but thing's aren't overly HAPPY here. I worry that the Little People (Super Girl mostly) are picking up on the tension and worry. Their behavior hasn't been the best recently and I'm running out of duct tape. Things will be okay, I'm sure, getting to OKAY might be a chore though. I'm thankful for all the supportive people in my life.

My grandmother had planned to pick up the kids and take them with her for a week and a half, but her development of a KIDNEY STONE has pushed that back until MONDAY! MONDAY! FUCK! All last week every time I caught the Tiny Terrorist tieing the cat up or using my digital alarm clock for parts in the timer for their explosives, I'd remind myself that they'd be destroying... er... playing at my grandmother's house soon. Currently I'm in search of my back up bottles of Zoloft and hydrocodone (feel free to donate to the cause). Now I'm muttering a mantra that includes phrases like "please don't make me lock you in a dog kennel until Monday" "no, no, no... remember Judy, we must ration the happy pills or by the time Sunday afternoon rolls around we'll be holding a rifel and looking for a clock tower" "Yeah more coffee is good, who needs to sleep anyway?" "No, no, no! Make the voices go away! Today, not Monday!" "Damn them for not making chewable children's Valium!" At this very moment K has taken the Tiny Terrorist to the pool so that I won't start shooting flames from my eyes at having to CLEAN THE FUCKING LIVING ROOM YET AGAIN! (I am soooooo throwing out all their toys while they are away! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) So yeah... I need a frappichino with extra whip cream.

Also, today is Cabbage Patch's birthday (more on that in a bit) and since GiGi can't travel until she passes the stone, out plans for her birthday are completly fucked. Why can't GiGi travel you may ask? It's only a 2 hour drive after all and she can bring her pee strainer with her (apparently uroligists need proof of your agony). I'm sure she could, but ya know, if I was going to pass something that painful (as in pain that's been compaired to child birth) I sure as hell wouldn't want to be in some skanky truckstop bathroom about to pass out from pissing out a rock, so yeah, we can cut her some slack. Still, now that it's her b-day we have to figure something out. We had planned to have her party after she returned, but fuck, I don't know now. I really do need a frappichino - Someone bring me Starbucks! Damn Starbucks for not delivering!

Oh yeah... back to the first topic... Massage Therapist. Does he have good hands? Mmmmm... let's just say I only saw 15 minutes of the movie and never got to Starbucks, but I'm okay with that. Talented man.

No comments: