Friday, July 15, 2005

Things That Made Me Laugh

K's navigation skills and my lack of direction, meaning I cut off two people to make turns and had to make a U-Turn as well as threaten K that he'd have to push the fucking car if we DID take his suggestion of 4-wheelin'.

Discussing how women deep down are bitches and when they really want to hurt a guy will dis his 'equipment' or skills with said 'equipment'. (oh shit, don't look confused, his cock, women will talk smack about a man's cock and how bad he is in bed) And then I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Having someone tell me "You know {insert name} has changed since I last saw them... They are more of an ASSHOLE now."

Having my Aunt ask me if I'd like to buy a raffle ticket to win a riding lawn mower or 50 lb deer feeder.

The suggestion that I'll be sitting on the sofa eating bon-bon's, drinking proficiently and being fanned by my bevy of Mansicles during the time the Little People are at grandma's house. WTF people? I have WORK to do! Work I shall now be able to do uninterrupted!! Woohoo!

Being asked by the other photographer if I could replace the wiring in the cart. Yeah, right sweetie, I'm commission just like you - it ain't happening.

Driving home and realizing that drinking that second cup of coffee at my Aunt's house was a BAD idea. K thought it was funny to make jokes about my bladder bursting.

Well enough for now.. Back to that work I alluded to.

No wait.. not done yet.. I just got back from checking the mail and was quite amused by the new maintenance man stopping to hit on me. *snerk*

No comments: