Monday, July 04, 2005

Uneventful Weekend

The weekend was actually fairly busy but somehow I managed to have a distinct and profound feeling of boredom. Not all the time, but plenty of the time. Or maybe I'm just thinking it was the whole weekend when it was just today. Today being a holiday and not much different than any other freaking day has just lent it self to boredom and long naps.

Tonight will be another story entirely - thank goodness, I'd probably have to talk K and B into commiting a crime or something as nefarious just to keep myself from falling into a horrible boredome induced coma.

Tonight we take the wee people to see Shaz blow up things. I mean fireworks. Woohoo. Gotta love people who live out where you can light fireworks in their front yard!

But I'll write about that later... as well as the weekend which i'm sure after some reflection will turn out to not have been as boreing as I feel it was now.

But on to something else since I'm feeling irritable;

Things that bug the shit out of me

The sounds of people eating or drinking. I'm not quite certain where in my damaged psychie I developed such a perverse hate for those noises but I've been known to start plotting people's deaths at dinner because I could fucking hear them chewing. Luckily I generally forget about my plot of their demise when desert comes.

People who can't maintain eye contact during a conversation. That's just irritatining and makes me figure you are either bored or lieing to me. At any rate if it happens on a first date it's a guarantee that a second date won't happen.

People who don't curb their dog. I don't own a dog because I don't like to have to pick up another animal's shit. It pisses me off to have to tell the Little People not to play on the grass because of the dog shit.

Well I'm off.

No comments: