Friday, August 12, 2005

Cutest Dog In The World



If you don't think Coco is the cutest dog in the world, then you are just evil and I hope your testes/ovaries spontaneously erupt in a into a white hot blaze leaving you scared and emotionally destitute for the rest of your natural born life. heh... Not really. She is terribly cute though, and I generally don't like dogs all that much. Yesterday D brought her over to entertain the Tiny Terrorists for a few moments while she delivered my birthday present. The Tiny Terrorists were indeed entertained when they saw Coco. They even stopped dictating their manifesto and put down their homemade explosive devices (I think it's important that a child do arts and crafts regularly), to squeal with delight and paw at Coco's thick soft coat.

Well I'm back to my sewing.

No comments: