Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tuesday Treasures


Shit, I need Valium for today. It's been a day of extremes. My ticket is PAID for! Woohoo! I have tried to get ahold of my mechanic to discuss an issue with my car 5 times and now I believe it's to late to call the garage. Booooooo. I got to see D today. Woohoo! This morning I got a call from my brother that his wife tried to commit suicide this morning. Boooooo. I have the most amazing BOB in the whole world!! Woohooo!! Chaos of Chaos and Destruction tore a hole in my leather cow and emptied it's contents on the floor. Grrrrr... School stars in just under a week!! Woohoo! My toilet overflowed TWICE today. FUCK! I may already be a winner! YEAH! I've still got a lot to finish for Friday and there never seems to be any helpful Disney animals in my neighborhood. Awww... I've go tthe most AMAZING BOB in the whole world! YEAH!!!

See? It's not all bad, it's not all good, it's just my life. Off to look for the prize in the cereal! I wonder if it could be antidepressants?

No comments: