Thursday, September 01, 2005

Things I Just Don't Understand

Getting into my car and hearing talk radio blaring on the radio as loud as I listen to my Janis Joplin CD (which is pretty fucking loud). Talk radio for the love of dog! I HATE talk radio. K on the other hand LOVES talk radio. What-the-fuck??? Maybe it's because I'm a victim of ADD and I get bored eaisly (hell I almost burned a bag of microwave popcorn tonight because I fucking FORGOT about it cooking before the 3 and half minutes it took to cook!), but I don't GET talk radio. How the hell can people actually get PAID to just ramble on about pointless (to me) shit? And how the hell can I get a job like that? I mean I CAN RAMBLE, oh yes I can. (K is torturing me right now by listening to this jacked up shit at the moment)

I don't get this either, why would you call me to fuck with me about how nice the weather is where you are when you fucking KNOW it sucks here? Our conversation:

BitchCallingFromTemperateArea: Guess what the temperature was here today?
ME: uh, I dunno, tell me (ie. go ahead make me want to kill you)
BitchCallingFromTemperateArea: 70, we walked on the beach today.
ME: Fuck you. It was 90-something here. I sweat.
BitchCallingFromTemperateArea: 'Schnookums' sweat walking up a hill today.
ME: (starting on her voodoo doll) I sweat when I stepped out the door today. Thinking made me sweat. Fuck you and 'Schnookums' and your 70 degree weather.

Sheesh... 70... Why you gotta be doin' me like dat?

Another thing... I'm wondering if ADD is contagious. Today while I was helping Super Girl with her homework (I'll get to that in a moment), K dished up some ice cream for all of us. As I was busy with Super Girl in a choke hold trying to get her to DO her homework, I motioned to him that it was an inappropriate time for us to eat ice cream. He and Cabbage Patch enjoyed theirs as Super Girl and I did 'homework'. After the afore mentioned 'homework' session, I went into the kitchen to get some ice cream and found two bowls of brown liquid sitting on the counter. ON THE COUNTER. WTF? Grrr...

And finally... Since WHEN should it take 2 hours to do 1st grade home work and how the hell come it's so damn much work for ME???

'...Christ killing Christians...' I just heard that phrase on the damn talk radio that K is torturing me with and damn I think THAT just made the torture WORTH it!

Okay, I'm off to drink NyQuil and hallucinate.

No comments: