Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Seymore Butts House of Ass


Last night I didn’t sleep well, I kept having the strangest dreams! I kept dreaming of a cat party, as in CATS having a wild ass party. With music and dancing and drinking and all. The worst part about it was that I kept waking up and right next to me would be my cat! I’d look at her and think I was still dreaming and I’d fall asleep again dreaming of the damn cat party only to wake again with a cat next to me. No I wasn’t hitting the NyQuil last night. Cats.

Something else..

Conversation from yesterday:

ME: You could leave some Laura Ashley gloves there.
Her: I am NOT wearing some mittens.
ME: They aren’t mittens, they are gloves.
Her: I don’t care. I’m not wearing any stretchy glove, mitten things. No Glittens.
ME: Glittens?
Her: Yes glittens. Gloves and mittens, glittens.
ME: No glittens eh? Hehehe…
Her: You got it.

No comments: