Monday, October 10, 2005

Yank My Doodle, It's A Dandy

So after working all damned day Saturday, I headed home to take a nice long nap. Ahhhh I love an empty house! I woke at 8:30 pm took a shower and debated going to Ben’s until 9 pm when I decided to go. Since I wasn’t sure of my availability of people to lace me into my red corset, I made a change to my garb choice that took 30 minutes for me to dig around and get together. I had to DRIVE myself as Shaz is in Vegas for her American Idol audition and Whysper was at 6 Flags for some company crap. *sigh* I can not believe you people made me DRIVE MYSELF! You know I get LOST! At any rate, karma was on my side that night and I managed to get to Ben’s without even a u-turn.

Bast was there with her amazingly hot boy-toy. He was quite yummy to look at, I may have to abduct him for my own evil purposes some day. It was a pretty small turn out, but still fun. Cindy, Whysper and I got hit on by two drunk frat boys. Shortly before we left, we got the joy of watching frat boys friends get into a screaming match with one of them, she was pissed about having to pay his tab (for 8 half yards!!!) and was yelling about being $20,000 in debt and having already paid her $160 bar tab and tipped $50 so why should she have to pay his tab, yadda, yadda, yadda. Oh shut up! We left after than and Whysper and I headed for an eating establishment for a very early breakfast. The only problem with that was the EVERY ONE ELSE in the DFW area thought of the same thing! We pulled into a Denny’s that’s on the way home and there was NO parking at all. Fuckers. So we kept driving, thinking that we’d see something off the service road on the way but we didn’t and the next thing we knew we were in my city and I led us to IHOP so we could share the Trucker Breakfast (Country Breakfast). But honestly, WTF is up with not having something open in three freaking cities on the way to my house???

Other stuff…

I looked at the offspring just a moment ago and see that she’s sleeping on the sofa with the cat laying on her back. I really should stop the cat from sleeping on the offspring… or stop the kid from sleeping where the cat wants to lay.

Fuck… why am I so tired lately? Don’t say because I’ve been staying out to late because I went to bed before 10 pm last night and I’m tired today! I think maybe I need to double my coffee consumption.

People who put hats on their dogs are just wrong in the head. See for yourself.

Kill Me Now

Someone Help Me!


Now, hat’s on cats, that’s another story.

I WIll KILL You For This


And stickers on Cats - well that's just good clean fun!

DIE!


And Zombie Children...

Brains!

Everyone should have one!

Wait... what was I talkign about... hmmm... off to find more coffee.

No comments: