Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Oh The Crazy Things People Say... To Me

In a phone conversation:
Me: At least his cat loves me.
Her: My gay cat and my fat cat love you!
Me: Your fat cat loves me because she thinks I smell like food.
*silence*
Her: We are women, to cats we all smell like food!
Me: Awwww! That was soooooo bad!
*laughter*

On the computer:
Me: I just asked K if he a canibal for eating that potato.
her: hehehehehehehe
her: I don't feed my dogs hotdogs for that reason...just too weird
ME: hahahahahahahahaha
Her: What? It might hurt them psychologically ...it may look like a friend or family member
Me: *snort* hahahahahaha
Her: sheesh she laughs
Me: friend or family member
Her: well it could
Her: especially Oscar..he is red ya know.

See... it's not all me... the insanity is wide spread.

No comments: