Saturday, February 11, 2006

Coffee and Cake For Breakfast!

Wow, I'm soooooo hyper right now! It's almost like I've got a major sugar buzz going... wait... I probably do since I had coffee and CAKE for breakfast. Mmmmmm... Sugar! Sugar! Sugar!

It's not that busy of a day, but DAYUM I could take pictures all day if I stayed like this. I was just in someone's room and I was such a total spaz it was INSANE. Luckily they were just enjoying the FABULOUS photos I was taking and weren't scared by me.

Ya know, this totally hyper spazy me makes me wish I had started drinking coffee back when I worked as a secretary. Imagine how much fun I would have been in a meeting! I swear I almost feel like I'm viberating, and we all know how much I heart the viberating things.

Anyway, I'm going to Ben's tonight for the rennie gathering. Jill is going to pick me up and take me there - woohoo! I don't have to drive! Which means I could totally drink to excess except that I'm completly broke so that's just not going to happen. Not that I actually do that often, but I COULD if not financially restricted.

GAWD! Ya know what's just sad... I keep getting distracted by my finger nails. Yeah really. I was looking at my finger nails and then the next thing I know I realize I've been contemplating my finger nails for 5 minutes. Fuck! What was in that COFFEE? Or was it the vitamin I took this morning? Was that a vitamin or was it one of those things my sister gave me... the supliments.. what the fuck is in them? What are the suplimenting? What do I need to be suplimented with? Sanity maybe? I don't think that comes in a pill though! Oh wait... Prozac... Maybe that's what I need, a Prozac chaser.

Speaking of drugs, one time I was on a date with this GUY and he was asking where I work and I said at the hospital and then he said something about how I must have access to drugs then. I was all "Uh... I take baby photos, I have nothing to do with drugs." And well that was pretty much the end of that date.

The finger nails are shiny! I can't stop looking at them! Wow aren't you glad you aren't here with me now? I'd be talking your ear off. I have like 10 more minutes until my next appointment and I'm thinking maybe I need to run around the building a few times first. I definitly don't need another cup of COFFEE though.

Wow... maybe I should go... I'll delete this when I get home and am sane.

No comments: