Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Assurance

Yesterday when I told my offspring that they needed to take a bath, I was met with an unusual amount of resistance to the prospect as they were certain the BIG BUG was still occupying space in the bathroom. I assured them that the bathroom was now a BUG FREE zone and that I had in fact paid out 8 bug bait/poison thingies that had started to *KILL WITHIN HOURS of me setting them out. Before either of them would acquiesce to bathe in my bathroom I had to point out each and every bait/poison thingie to each progeny separately. THEN and only THEN were they satisfied of the bug-free-ness of the room. *according to the big letters on the packaging.

Summer

Lucky for me the Tiny Terrorists summer break ends SOON! (Though not SOON enough.) In celebration of the nearing END to my torture, I have consistently been making a point to sleep IN (past 7 am is sleeping in here) and have managed to avoid anyone in this household (save K) getting dressed prior to noon! We’ve also managed to watch copious amounts of cartoons (JLA) and avoided doing ANYTHING with a deadline! It’s fabulous.

And on that note, I must go for the moment… my spot on the sofa is getting cold. ;-)

No comments: