Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Jewish Sex

The Italian man says, "Last week, my wife and I had great sex. I
rubbed her body all over with olive oil, we made passionate love, and
she screamed for five full minutes at the end." The Frenchman boasts,
"Last week when my wife and I had sex, I rubbed her body all over
with butter. We then made passionate love and she screamed for
fifteen minutes." The Jewish man says, "Well, last week my wife and I
also had sex. I rubbed her body all over with schmaltz (chicken
fat). We made love, and she screamed for over six hours." The
Italian and Frenchman were stunned. They asked, "What could you have
possibly done to make your wife scream for six hours?" The Jewish man
says, "I wiped my hands on the bedspread,"

Oy, I'm so Vakelmpt, Talk among-stah yaselves.

No comments: