Friday, July 28, 2006

Is It To Early To Start Drinking?

Fuck, some days I think I should just stay in bed. *sigh*

So I'm cleaning my kitchen and I see my long neglected empty fish tank. I decide that I really want fish this year for my birthday, better clean out the tank and get it ready for occupation. I take it down and clean everything. Then I put all the air hoses and stuff back in, fill it half way and decide it would go ahead and turn on the hoses to see if all the air stuff still worked. I plug in the power strip they are plugged into and nothing happens. I unplug things and fiddle with things, then plug back in. Nothing. I press the reset button on the outlet and plug back in. Nothing. More fiddling, then I go into the living room and see my computer screen is black. Damn it, I figured I popped the circut so I go into the laundry room and randmomly flip switches in the box. Come out, computer still off. Reset the VCR and TV for the kids go back to the laundry room, flip switches with purpose. Come out, computer is still OFF. Reset VCR and TV and try again with the flipping of the switches. Nothing. DAMN IT! I must have blown a fuse. Now the computer and all is plugged into an extension cord and I must call the maintenance to come fix the fuse. *sigh* I need a drink now.

No comments: