Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ring! Ring!

Yes this is me just phoning it in. My computer is still broke and I'm still using K's lap top. Nothing new to report and I've misplaced my card reader for my camera so I can't show you AMAZING new cakes. Damn it. 

So how 'bout a QUIZ?!?

Your Score: The Prioress

You scored 2% Cardinal, 61% Monk, 55% Lady, and 45% Knight!

You are a moral person and are also highly intellectual. You like your solitude but are also kind and helpful to those around you. Guided by a belief in the goodness of mankind you will likely be christened a saint after your life is over.

You scored high as both the Lady and the Monk. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Monk or the lady, or you can be happy that you're an individual.

Link: The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test written by KnightlyKnave on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test


I knew you'd like that.

No comments: