Monday, January 21, 2008

Contests

I have the deadline for two contests quickly approaching. One is a HUGE deal, it's the International Dairy-Deli-Bakery Association 13th Annual Cake Decorating Challenge. I want to go to this so bad!! I have about 300 photos of my cakes to go through and choose the ones I think are good enough for this entry. If you've seen anything here that you think is AMAZING, leave a comment and I'll make sure photos of that care are included.

The next contest is a store wide contest. It's for a chocolate cake and icing recipe with . Last night I baked my first attempt at this recipe. See the results:



My poor suffering offspring. They've had to endure taste testing this cake and they'll have to endure more. I'm a monster.

Other than that, things are good. I've got several deadlines (not for contest entries) looming and lots to do. For now, I have to go to work.

No comments: