Thursday, February 21, 2008

Things That Make Me LOL!

Humorous Pictures
Enter the ICHC online Poker Cats Contest!

Tuesday right after I got home from work there was a knock at my door. Me thinking it was the UPS with a long awaited package delivery (I know what you are thinking and no, no, not new sexy toys), but lo when I opened the door it was two primly dressed ladies with name tags on (Sister Grace and Sister somebody). Mormons. At my door. Mormons in the 'hood. Ghetto Mormons. Now I've seen everything. I told them right away that I was Jewish - I figured that would get a polite "Oh how nice." from them and they would go the fuck away - it's worked that way in the past. NO, not to be. They said how interesting that was then said how they hadn't run into many Jewish people in my city, in fact I was the FIRST they had run into. Then they went into some schpeel about how I might be interested in some NEW and EXCITING just translated writings from a decendant of Elijah (or somebody, I have to admit, I was zoning them out about then and tempted to tell them to wrap it up, I was in a hurry to get out of my uniform so I could masturbate) about the people of Jeruselem but not written in Jeruselem, yadda, yadda, yadda... I politely said no, not really. Then Sister Somebody told me how important her book was to her and asked if I would like one (you know, the book of Mormon, not the latest Penthouse Forum), again they got a no from me. The best part was when they asked me if I knew anyone who would be interested in what they were peddling. I have to admit I was taken aback by that question. I wonder when they started with this new campaign of "We understand you aren't interested our cult, but would you be interested in refering a friend, relative or aquantance to our cult education?" Weird.

Also, my offspring are upstairs doing the whole Viking Kittens thing (yes, yes, I know it's a Led Zepplin song they are singing, but they only know it from the Viking Kittens) which is amusing and impressing me as they have quite a bit of the song down.

No comments: