Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wild Wednesday

WOW! I was so crazy busy today. And it was all my doing. This morning the manager got the message that the CEO of the company would be in the store so we had to make sure that the bakery was looking sharp. No problem. Recently we got a memo showing the new schematics for our floor freezer. We have until May 9th to get it switched over. Last week we started making small changes and my manager said that we would gradually make the changes (which were pretty much the whole damn freezer and will now add a lot more work for me on a regular basis). Well I got the crazy idea to go ahead and finish the changes TODAY before the CEO got there. My manager was fine with this idea. So I started removing all the things from the freezer that were no longer part of the schematics. About the time that I completely filled a cart I realized this was going to be a BIG JOB. Not so much moving things around but filling it back up because MORE things in the freezer are now things that I MAKE. Oh... hmmm... How could I have missed that. SO, I had to get cracking and make about 30 things to go in the freezer. Plus my orders for today and tomorrow. Wow, that was a lot of work.

Now, I'm waiting for K to get home so I can can see my Sweetie Sarge, play some Magic and drop off the garb I'm loaning out. I hope garb enjoys faire this weekend.

Okay I'm off, enjoy the CAKE!





No comments: