Friday, May 02, 2008

Thank You All

To all who left me a comment and emailed me, thank you for your kind words. To the few who called me, thank you for your kind words as well. To the two I messaged on IM, thank you for taking time from your busy day to listen (read) while I cried and typed. To my aunt and uncle who took Dusty for treatment, there are no words to express the extreme amount of gratitude I feel. Thank you seems so very inadequate, but thank you, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

I'm still very sad, it's been a crappy week and it's not getting better. I'm angry at K and feeling like a petulant child right now. He's going to see his boyfriend tonight (AGAIN this week) and I haven't gone anywhere other than work this week. Yes I'm being bratty and pissy about it. Mostly because there is little chance going out over the weekend and I'm not likely to be able to do what I'd like to do until maybe Wednesday of next week. *sigh* no chance of seeing Iron Man until next week, no Magic until next week. Yes, I know, I'm being petty, I'd just like a night off. Enough of that, I have to go to work now.

No comments: