Saturday, August 02, 2008

Birthday List - Part One

Since it's so near to my birthday I thought I'd make shopping for me* that much easier! There is always the old standbys that are ALWAYS on my gift lists - Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, The Rock, Batman, Bruce Willis, the entire cast of 300, Bruce Willis... you get the idea. This list is for those of you who either have trouble locating and kidnapping a celebrity or find it morally wrong for me to imprison someone for my cheap sexual fantasies (you prude!).

Hello Kitty - I luvs me some Hello Kitty! And Tokidoki for Hello Kitty is AWESOME! Cruise around the site, it's so cool! They have fabulous toys! Especially Mozzarella! How cute is that?!?!?!?!? I could just go into a coma from the cuteness.

Okay, that's enough for this morning. I'll give you a chance to take it all in and check your bank accounts. I need to go to work anyway. Just remember... 10 more shopping days until my birthday! So get that express shipping! ;)

*I kid! Don't shop for me! Just send me a funny e-card.

No comments: