Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Last night we went and worked out. Not to sore today. :o) Then we watched Meet The Parents before bed (it was due today, so we needed to watch it last night). I've seen it before. I love Ben Stiller - he's sooo damn funny. Hubby had not seen it. So I'm sitting on the sofa laughing and laughing and he's hardly laughing at all. Damn I hate that. When you are laughing like a moron and the person your with doesn't seem to think it's all that funny...

DH told me yesterday that we needed to start Christmas shopping for the kids. YIKES! Is it that time already?!?! So today I went by Big Lots and there was a butt load of Barbie stuff and baby toys.. A bunch of electronic toys also. *sigh* Now to decide exactly WHAT to get them. eh, we have time. Nice to know it's there and it's pretty inexpensive.

Well... Im completly uninspired at the moment.... well not totally true.. I just want to get back to painting my stool! hehehehe... later...

No comments: