Tuesday, September 10, 2002

lol - well I haven't managed to get to my painting yet. I have gotten things started to make a wonder pasta sauce for tomorrow's dinner. lol. I have veggies in the oven roasting now - meatballs are already cooked and the rest of the veggies are in the crockpot with the meatballs just waiting for the rest of things to be added. I wanted to get this stuff ready now because we are supposed to have the pest people here today spraying or baiting or whatever they do. I really don't have any bugs in the apt. but it's their scheduled time to come out. I do want to talk to them about the SPIDERS!!! There are 3 fairly big spiders that keep hanging out by the door. This does NOT go over well with me as I really really hate spiders. One of them keeps spinning a web beween the two colums near the door. I keep knocking the web down. I even doused that one with hot water and it just rebuilt it's web that night. DH doesn't mind spiders but he doesn't like that one... a lady bug got caught in the web so he feels personally offended by that particular spider. *snicker* he's silly. But he does agree that 3 spiders by the door is too damn many spiders.

A - I've heard the babies birth story before, but it still makes me all teary to read it. Happy Birthday Baby L!

No comments: