Thursday, September 12, 2002

*sigh* busy day. I got a call from my manager that someone had just quit - no notice... and she needed someone to fill in. Why do people do that? that is just so unreliable... Anyway.. I'll be filling in on Fridays at this hospital until they find a replacement.

Worked out again tonight - Yay me! Dh worked out also today, I'm so proud of him! Of us! Next week I'll start working on changing the way we eat. Not so much about what we eat, but how much we have been eating. Portion control. My biggest problem... I'm just glad hubby is doing this with me. It's so hard to do this alone. I'm shooting for loosing 15 lbs by the end of October. It's so damn hard for me to loose weight unless I really drastically cut back on the carbs... I mean drastically... which is very hard to do. But I can do it. Just have to get a little more disiplined with my eating habits and stick with the exercise.

Well off to bed for now.

No comments: