Saturday, October 05, 2002

Damn this is funny... I swiped this off someone elses blog.. who had swiped it off someone elses blog... who had... eh, never mind.. just read this...
Shoe Size VS... eh.. er...

Whew... that study was probably done by men... because men are completly obsessive about measurements. I don't think a woman has ever asked for a guy's measurements when getting a discription of him, but I know of plenty of men who have asked for a woman's. And DAMN... men are so proud of their little friend, I think they belive that everyone wants to know how BIG and HUGE it is.... even if big-ness is only in the eye... er... hand... of the.. um... beholder... *snicker*... should I even be talking about this? HAHAHAHAHA!

Besides... I knew it was a myth... have for a LONG time. ;o) Shhhh... let's just keep this between ourselves... I don't think the men folk can handle the truth just yet.

No comments: