Saturday, November 30, 2002

British Comedies Rock!
The one biggest thing I miss by not having cable.. and therefore having absolutely no television reception.. is watching British Comedies on Saturday and Sunday night. One of my absolute favorites is Black Adder. This week I have been watching a friends cat... actually just stopping by occasionally to check to see if the cat is all right... anyway, when we stopped by Thursday morning, I spied that this friend had the collection of Black Adder on DVD... so I snagged it.... have to return it to his home before he returns tomorrow... I know... I'm bad.. I should have asked... bad Judy! Bad Judy! But I've been laughing my ass off. We've gotten through 3 of the 5 DVD's, two more to watch then off to sneak the collection back to his house.... he'll never know... I mean is it stealing if you plan to return it?...


No comments: