Saturday, November 30, 2002

Surprisingly Good...
Have you ever sat down to watch a movie and didn't expect it to be any good? I do sometimes.. which makes one question why I sat down at all to watch said movie... but ... that's another story... Anyway... I borrowed Sense and Sensibility from the library. And I have to say, I really enjoyed it. I generally don't enjoy movies like that at all. I tend to steer clear of 'chick flicks' in favor of monster movies, horror movies and action comedies... Yeah I know.. not typical girl movies. I'm always shocked and surprised when I do like a 'chick flick'. Anyway, I really did enjoy the movie, the acting was magnificent. Although I don't recall any of the gothic romance novels (I was forced to read in high school) ever having a happy ending... OOPS.. hope I didn't ruin the ending for anyone interested in watching this movie... hehehehe....


No comments: