Monday, June 09, 2003

Completly Unmotivated...

That's how I feel today. I need to clean house and I just don't freaking want to. You see... yesterday I work, and I had a pretty good day of work. Decent sales, not to many babies to take, no really crappy people do deal with. Upon returning home I discovered that hubby had let the little people mess up the living room. They were all taking naps and the livingroom that I have worked so hard to keep clean all week was a wreck. Yesterday after I took a nap, the house was even more of a mess. I prodded the little people to clean some but my efforts did not extend to my husband. I even told him that since he had been here and allowed the little people to make such messes he needed to help them clean it up all he did was shoot me a dirty look (which prompted me to turn away from him lest I act on my homicidal impulses that his dirty look caused).

Now... I have a mountain of laundry to do, clean the livingroom, dishes to do... and I don't want to do any of it. Hell I'm still in my night gown (the little people are dressed but I slipped my night gown on after baths). Well I better get with it and clean up before the house is unrecognizable. Hell if I don't clean it I know it sure as hell won't get done. Maybe while I clean I'll find my motivation, I have so much to do; cleaning, laundry, dishes, E-Bay listings...

OK, I'm done whining... ;o)

No comments: