Monday, June 09, 2003

Peace And Quiet...

Currently the little people are at the pool with their daddy. He took them to the pool as soon as he got home. They were so damn excited. And so was I! An hour of me time! Woohoo! I wish I had something more intresting and exciting to do than just sit here pounding away at the keyboard with the news on in the background. Although watching the news is a HUGE deal for me. I never get to watch the news. In a contest between me watching the news while having to hear the little people whine or watch moronic cartoons and have non whining kids - I'll go for cartoons every time.

So I did end up cleaning the house, just could not stand the mess. I didn't do the dishes or finish the laundry though. I can stay in the living room and pretend they don't exsist. Denial is an important part of life.

L - I do love the new pics on your page. The bon-bons make me want chocolate. Lots of chocolate. LOTS AND LOTS of chocolate. mmmm...

I do have the same problem of telegraphing my emotions by the look on my face. I used to think I didn't do that but after having been informed continuously that I DO I have come to realize that I do. It makes life difficult at times. Trying to keep a neutral look on my face when I'm thinking "What a fucking idiot." or "Shut the fuck up." And with my current legal issues, it does make my life challenging. I also have a problem with my tone as well. I often can't keep my tone neutral either so even on the phone I give myself away. That sucks. I'm so transparent. When I'm angry with my husband he doesn't even have to ask, he knows, he just avoids me (probably a smart move...). Although when I was on Zoloft, I think I could keep my moods/thoughts to myself... that's one vote for Zoloft. ;o)

Just me rambling now... I need to finish dinner before the family comes back from the pool.

No comments: