Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Finding Nemo

Tonight we took the little people to see Finding Nemo. We had decided to take the little people to get ice cream and the theater is right next to the ice cream place. On impulse we checked to see when the next showing was - in 10 minutes! We got tickets and headed in (to spend way to much money on popcorn, drinks and candy). The little people were sooooooo good, they sat through the movie, stayed quiet and WATCHED the movie. I was shocked... and a little irritated that they treated daddy to a problem free movie, but noooooo they can't be good for just mommy... Sheesh... to be honest I think it was more the junk food than his presence. Anyway... I loved the movie. I got a huge kick out of the aquarium scenes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

L - you must go see this movie. It's great. Don't worry about getting a kid to go see it with - I saw several adults sans kids there.

No comments: