Tuesday, July 22, 2003

In A Funk...

I'm in a funk today... that is to say I'm a bit down. I should not write now because of that, but I haven't written anything substancial in a while. I'm not completly depressed as in 'Give-me-some-chocolate-and-let-me-lock-myself-in-my-bedroom-for-a-week', just down. Could be the weather. It's been raining here for the past hour or so - one would think because of the recent 100+ temperatures and arid conditions here in Texas I would be jumping for joy and dancing in the rian. Not so. I'm just not. I have done EVERYTHING I usually do to drag back to my usual cheerful scarcasm, but it's just not working. I guess part of it is the car situation. We still have yet to get another car. This week we will, but I know hubby was really hoping it would be today. My paycheck hasn't come in yet, so we have to wait for that. I know he was thinking it would come today, I kept telling him it wouldn't be here until later in the week. I know his father has to be getting rather tired of carting him back and forth to work. I'm really really hoping that we will be able to get a car by Friday, I know my sister does not want to take me to work again. She will have worked all week and I know she will be TIRED of going to work. She's been very gracious about taking me to work last week. I remember taking her to work many times in the past, but that was kind of different, we lived very close to one another and her work was very close to mine. I dislike having to depend on others.

I guess I'm just kind of frustrated right now. Frustrated with not having a car, frustrated with waiting to get a car, frustrated with having to ask for someone to take me to work. *sigh* frustrated... or maybe it's just PMS. (and lack of sex.)

No comments: