Friday, July 25, 2003

Odd Way To Get Here...

I just checked my site meter and someone found their way here by searching for '129 iq'. I was confused for a second then I realized - Ohhhhh... my IQ... That's right I took one of thoes stupid tests. I think I scored pretty well. I never take those things correctly. I think your supposed to take it when it's quiet and you won't be interupted, but I never do that. My kids are always asking for things or trying to give the cat a hair cut or something like that. I also answer my phone while I take the test and when I start to get bored I just rush through it. Sheesh. I always sucked at tests in school, I'd get bored and just rush through. So hell maybe I'm a freaking genius and I'm just to damn impatient to take the test right... reminds me of the Seindfeld where Elaine takes the IQ test for George.... Night.

later
So I go and take another IQ test - it's quite and all.. I scored a 146. That can't be right. I think this sight is just sucking up to me to get me to buy things... hmmm... maybe I am smart after all - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Anyway.. I don't buy 146.

No comments: