Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Fishy Dreams

After a super busy and fun day with the little people I acquired two new fishies! Quite pretty. One is a lovely white Fantail and the other is a blue Oranda. Now I have a red and white Fantail, a calico Ryukin, the two new fancy goldfish and three Comets – I need a Common Goldfish and a Shubukin to complete the PERFECT tank. I’d show pics of the new babies but I don’t have any (yet).


Happy Fish Family


Here is the white and the blue - the blue looks really dark but he's really kind of slilverish blue.


OK Everybody Smile for the camera!!!


What Do You Do For Hung Over Fish? Alka Seltzer In The Tank!

Just kidding. I also got some stuff to take care of the algae issue. It looks like an 'Alka Seltzer
tablet – plop plop, fizz, fizz… It worked though, the tank is nice and clear now. Happy fish.


No comments: