Thursday, August 14, 2003

Hundreds Of Toys Around But They Would Rather A BOX!

This afternoon the little people were rather funny. They found a banana box in their room (it had previously been on a top shelf filled with things they should not have been digging through). The box has a large opening in the bottom. Super Girl brought the box down stairs and was pretending it was a televison and she was the programing. I would take the DVD remote and say "this show is boreing, I wonder what else is on. click, click, click." to change the channel. She thought that was an absolute riot. I think tomorrow we might decorate the television and make a schedule of programs. I'm thinking sock puppets! :o)

She's a funny kid, the past month she would find the Chinese take out menu and pretend she was the owner of a restaurant. They didn't have a wide range of chinese food available and they had monkeys working in the kitchen (she said so). I asked her last week if she still had her restaurant to which she answered no - I asked her what happened, she said it got closed I said "Well that's what happens when you have monkeys working in the kitchen! Did you get closed for health code violations?" her answer "Yeah. Too bad." what made that even funnier was that a while back she told me that the name of her restaurant was China Coast! this was funny because China Coast used to be here in Dallas and we LOVED it but it closed down - the week before it closed down I ate there and got a horrible case of salmonilla poisioning, so her 'China Coast' being closed for health code violations gave hubby and I a giggle.

eh... better go to bed... just babbling now.

No comments: