Friday, August 22, 2003

Weird Kid

Super Girl is wearing a scarf around her face like a blind fold. I don't know why she wants to do this, but she does.... some where from far far ago I have a vague memory of myself doing a similar activity - tieing a bandanna around my eyes as a blindfold. I can't remember the significants just that for some odd reason I WANTED to do that and I enjoyed it. Odd... I suppose strange things travel through the genes of a parent to the genes of a child.

Still it disturbs me a little to see her doing this, I have images of hostages in Beiruit flashing in my mind. Yet she still does this. Hmmm... should I worry? Should I start employing terrorist tactics to make her nap (i.e. the blind fold)? I suppose this is some what better than what she was doing earlier, she had a plastic shower cap on her head - you know the kind found at hotels in the bathroom designed to protect one's hair from getting wet in the shower - well she had that pulled over her head, mostly her face. *sigh* Kids.... now I know why there are inane warnings on items like garbage bags and pails.

No comments: