Monday, November 17, 2003

DEAR COMMENT TROLL;

Stay the fuck off my page if you don't like what I have to say. I have deleted your obnoxious and hateful comment and banned your new IP, but I will take the moment here to tear apart part of your hateful comment to me.

You said If swearing is your mind, than that tells a lot about your mind.

Yes it does, it shows that I do swear, it's part of my vocabulary. If you are offended, then don't read what I write. As I've mentioned before, no one is holding a gun to your head. Spend some time working on your grammar, your sentence structure is horrid.

You said The fact that you think everyone that doesn't agree with you is ignorant of a "f**k" (No I will not lower myself to that filth) shows how stupid you really are.

Actually you're the one who can't seem to respect other people's opinions or beliefs. You're the one chastising me because I don't believe the way YOU do. Hmmm... I guess since YOU are guilty of what you are accusing ME of, then that makes you stupid as well. I prefer to think of you as an IGNORANT FUCK not 'ignorant of a "f**k"' (bad sentence structure again).

You said I feel sorry for your husband, because if I was married to you, I would either kill myself or turn gay.


And if you were my husband I'd probably be in prison for murder right now... But seriously, Wow, here you are such a 'Noble' person, so offended because I don't write out the name of 'G-d' due to MY religious beliefs and you refused to 'lower' yourself to filth of swearing but you make a comment like that. REALLY nice, very Christian attitude.

You know nothing about me or my husband except what you have read from this blog site. Let me tell you, that's not very much. Yet you feel you have the ultimate right to come to MY blog site and berate me, insult me, harass me and flame me. You don't. You are nothing more than a coward. You make all your comments and critical statements with complete anomity as you have yet to put your name or your contact information on your nasty comments. You're more than just an IGNORANT FUCK, you're an IGNORANT FUCKING COWARD. What a sad little person you must be to spend this much effort on flaming and trolling my site. I'm flattered, really. I haven't had this type of attention since I broke up with my psychotic boyfriend in college. This is the last time I'll give you any of my attention. All further comments from you will continue to be deleted and IP's banned, if you continue this harassment I'll contact your ISP.

In truth I really feel sorry for you, you seem like a very unhappy small person and I can see how you would be jealous of anyone whose life isn't the living hell yours must be. Medication can help you.

No comments: