Monday, January 05, 2004

Brrrr..... Winter Weather...

WTF? Why is it cold now? Don't give me that "are you an idiot?" look, I'm asking a reasonable question. Saturday the temperatures got to 80 degrees and we turned on the air conditioner in the town house. Sunday it was about 60 degrees when I left for work, it was down to 50 degrees by the time I got to my second hospital an hour later and it was dipping below that when I got home at 1:30 pm! Today it was a frosty 23 degrees this morning and it's risen to a mere 35 degrees here at 11:30 am. The weather service predicts that the high today will be around 38 or 40 degrees. This is a trend that will continue with the highs in the 50's and the lows in the high 30's by the end of the week. Brrr. This is Texas! I don't like when the weather drops down this cold. I like my winters to be in the 60's with lows in the 50's - 20's and 30's is just to freaking cold!

Awww.. I'm just being a baby because my toes are cold.

No comments: