Thursday, January 08, 2004

Rambling

Shit I'm still here, I've just been to busy to write. I can't believe it's already Thursday (The birthday of The King - Elvis). I usually plan my Elvis celebration but I have not done that! YIKES! What am I going to do? Who's going to bring the KFC and mash potatoes! I can not allow my children to loose their heritage by NOT celebrating (trailer trash-Elvis worshiping-Velveeta eating heritage, I'm pure pedigreed redneck)! I need to find an Elvis movie for viewing tonight! Must download the entire collection of Elvis' Greatest hits and a nice selection of tributes to Elvis! Must find polyester sequined and rhinestone pant suit to wear! So little time! Good Gravy - What will I do in such short time??? I'm not even sure I have stuff to make fried peanut butter and 'nanna sandwiches!!!

OK, yeah that's a little crazy... We really do 'Elvis Day' and usually do get KFC to eat while suffer through watching an Elvis movie.

No comments: