Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Cookie Time!


It's that time of year again - Girl Scout Cookie time! Woohoo! I haven't had GS cookies for several years. Now that hubby has this job, there are people there who have daughters in GS. YEAH!!! He sent me an e-mail letting me know someone in his office is taking orders. The thought of GS cookies (especially the two new varieties) - prompted me to compose a poem! Well the cookies and my discussion of men (yes more man woes for me). And here it is!

Affairs of the heart are so confusing... Fun and exciting, painful and tearful... Ugh, cookies are so much easier. Just order COOKIES!

I love cookies, cookies love me,
I never have to wonder and they never cheat on me.
They always give me love that lasts -
Even if it means I have a bigger ..er... Size.
Cookies never put me down or make me feel sad,
And they never talk the town to make me look quite bad.
With cookies I've never faked it, never had a reason to.
They never lie about what they plan to do.
I always know they'll end up going below the waist,
If only for my thighs - at least I know there'll be nothing done in haste.
Never worried about impregnation from a chocolate fascination - immaculate conception that certainly would be.
Lemon cookies and chocolate cookies and Samoas all for me!
Men and cookies just can't compare, just order the damn things right!
At least I'll have something to do at night,
And if they piss me off I'll just get another box!


No comments: