Friday, January 16, 2004

Juggling

Humidity is risin’
Barometer’s gettin’ low
According to all sources
The street’s the place to go
‘Cause tonight
For the first time
(First time)
Just about half past 10
(Half past 10)
For the first time in history
It’s gonna start raining men
(Start raining men)

It’s raining men, Hallelujah
It’s raining men, Amen
It’s raining men, Hallelujah
It’s raining men, Amen


I love that song. This is my life right now. I don't know what's going on but the past week has been crazy. I must have the pheremons or something going on. And ya' know what's the craziest part? The week prior to this it was like I wasn't even here, lcompletely completly invisible. I could have been walking around with a big sign saying I was giving free blow jobs and I swallow and no one would have taken me up on that.

This week - crazy. The horse man is calling me on his lunch hour just to hear my voice, an old flame from the past is talking about taking a special trip to Texas just to see me since his work doesn't take him near Texas any more, the Scotsman and I have a mindboggling amount of chemistry - it's frightening that we've only known each other 3 days!!!!, then the Navy man - after slowing things down and cooling things off a while back - he just said he can't be like that anymore that there's much much more to it and he's turning the heat up again, my Sancho is back - after almost 2 weeks he's back to take care of my needs, and finally there is the cowboy - the bastard - he's back being attentive, saying all the right things - I don't trust him though, I know his patern... my most dsyfunctional relationship - I need to tell him to hit the bricks and don't come back, but I don't want to and that's the crazy part. These are all the men I have a mutual interest in. I'm not even going to mention the unwanted men giving me attention.

I feel like I'm doing a great big juggling routine. It's not that I'm trying to keep any of them from finding out about the others, I just don't know yet who to remove from the list of eligible men. It would be so much easier if one or two of them would show their true nature as a complete ass and I could just tell him to take a hike without having any doubts. *sigh* all this was easier, much eaiser when I was young and naive. No worrying, no wondering, no waiting, just blindly following my heart. Well I guess as long as I can keep my men up in the air I can wait for me to figure if any of these will be the one or whatever.

No comments: