Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Blinking Fun!

Last night the girls and I chased FIRE FLIES at the park. I caught two of them and showed them to the girls. Ya know, I don't recall fire flies being so freaking hard to catch when I was little. What's the deal? Have they somehow improved and are now harder to catch? All equipped with human detecting radar? All of them flying stealth these days? What? Or am I just way to freaking old to be out there running around like and moron trying to catch fire flies? (don't answer that one)

At any rate the girls were fascinated by the blinking fire fly in my hand. I released it after everyone got a good look. I only hunt fire flies for sport, I have a strict 'catch and release' policy for all bugs that I will catch (which really aren't that many - most bugs and crawly things creep me out).

No comments: