Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Is It Time Already???

Tomorrow I go register Super Girl for Kindergarten. She starts school August 17th. I can not believe it's almost here.

Registration is another deal, I found out from a friend that registration had already started! That pisses me off because I was checking out the school district page just last week to find out what school she'll be attending, when to register and when classes start and there was nothing. They hadn't finished the Updated Zone Map. Registration started May 10th! Tomorrow is the Kindergarten Round Up at the school Super Girl will be attending so we will be dropping off K early, heading to school by 7:45 AM for registration, 8 AM - 9 AM is the round up. Ugh. I hate when I find out about things last minute! Oh and another pisser - Super Girl will be attending the elementary school that she has to be bused to as opposed to one of the two that are in walking distance. Fucked up zoning map. I'm seriously pissed about that, if only because the thought of Super Girl on a school bus with out much supervision makes me cringe. Well that and I'm seriously over protective.

*sigh* Just a little MORE stress to be added to my life.

No comments: