Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Got Your Nose!

I think everyone has either witnessed that game being played or played that game with a toddler. I know I have. Tonight after discovering the dinner we had procured at the store would take at least 70 minutes to cook in our conventional oven we took a trip to our neighborhood Culver's to have a tasty and ever so non nutritional meal. When we arrived Cabbage Patched pleaded with me to pick her up and put her on the counter. As I stood there peering at the menu Cabbage Patch starts playing 'Got Your Nose!' with me, but not with my nose. She says (rather loudly) "I got your boobies!" And grabs my boobs. I looked at her in shock as she did it again, then I grabbed her little hands before she could do it a third time and said "Let's not play that now." I looked up in time to see the teenaged boy cashier grinning and stifling a laugh.


No comments: