Monday, July 19, 2004

Microwoes

There is yet another reason life sucks without a microwave. This morning I was very tired. VERY. In the middle of the night I had taken some allergy medicine for an unsightly rash that was invading my neck and chest area so I woke rather groggy. I wanted COFFEE this morning. Hell I NEEDED COFFEE this morning. I dared not attempt to make coffee in my diminished state of consciousness as I was quite certain I would surely cause myself grave harm. Now if my traitor microwave had been working I would not have had to worry about serious injury, I would have had coffee.

More kvetching... I returned home from working on Saturday and as usual K had taken the Little People out for pizza. Pizza Inn pizza I believe. They brought home left over pizza and cheese sticks. Usually I do like to partake in pizza after a long day (without lunch); I'm not a huge fan of Pizza Inn pizza though. A quick warming in the microwave makes it somewhat edible. Well I couldn't warm it. It was VILE. Two bites of cold Pizza Inn pizza was all I could handle, I thought I would barf it was that gross. So I ate the cheese sticks. Cold. Cold and cheese stick should not go together. They were at least not VILE.

Ugh. I need my microwave fixed!!!

No comments: