Tuesday, September 07, 2004

*sniffle* I'm Sick

Apparently K has okayed the government to do viral experiments on me again. I'm feeling like shit. I just want to snuggle under my covers in a Nightquil induced sleep while dreaming naughty thoughts about XXX, but alas, that is not to happen as the responsibilities of parenthood prevent me from such chemically induced bliss.

I have managed to find some partial and temporary relief in store brand non drowsiness cold/sinus/allergy medicine. The effects last from 6-8 hours not to exceed 4 doses in a 24 hour period, keep in dry place, store at room temperature... Stop using if you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless (actually the sleepless part is what I'm aiming for otherwise I'd be chugging Nightquil and snoozing all day). Now the recommended dose for an adult (which I am, regardless of how immature I may act, I still AM a big girl) is 2 tablets. Friday after dragging Cabbage Patch to the store to procure the abovementioned tablets, I took the recommended dosage. When it kicked in I felt as though I had downed the pills with three espressos. I felt better, oh yeah I felt better, fuck I swear I could feel my hair growing! I was bouncing off the walls. Since then I've keep my consumption to one tablet every 6 hours, I'm not bouncing off the walls but it sure was a breeze to get all my laundry done yesterday.

No comments: