Friday, September 03, 2004

Freak Friday

I was thinking about something and it occured to me that 'Freak' is an appropriate descriptive of my life. Let me explain. Tonight's trip to Wally-World left me with a throbbing headache and stiff neck after a freak incident where Super Girl bumped me hard against the side of my head while getting out of the basket, this would not be anything except for the freak accident that happened 5 years ago where my car got totaled by a van leaving me with a bulging disk in my neck. It's never really bothered me until tonight.

It's rather freaky that I have a gay husband. Even freakier that we are great friends and I know his boyfriend. I tend to be a freak magnet (read my bus trip post sometime if you have doubts) and I like to get my freak on with my ever so hot and sexy boyfriend XXX.

Yeah, I'm your freak.

No comments: